At the meeting of the sommerach town council, mayor elisabeth drescher shared a lot of information:
– she reported that the cultural foundation of the district of lower franconia is subsidizing the monument conservation work on the property at winzerstrabe 10 with 2688 euros.
– the weickert family from the "zehnthof" winery in sommerach in sommerach received the "bundesehrenpreis" from the federal ministry of food and agriculture (BMEL), the highest prize that german wine and sparkling wine producers can receive for quality performance.
– the partnership committee sommerach has been in contact with the partnership community dizy for many years. This year’s annual general meeting was held via video link. All events planned for this year could not take place due to the corona pandemic.
– the fernwasserversorgung franken informed that the drinking water quality of the sommerach sampling points is very good and thus meets all requirements of the drinking water ordinance.
– the mayoress also informed about the current status of the rough construction site at the kindergarten in sommerach. The window elements have already been installed. At the moment electrical and sanitary installations are being carried out. The equipment of the groups is being worked out in consultation with the kindergarten team.
– soundproofing elements are being installed at the school. As drescher informed, regular classes are taking place at the moment. The sports hall is closed until further notice.
– the "schwarzacher tor" parking lot construction site drescher announced that the paving work will be completed this week. In a short time the construction of the toilet house will begin.
– the latest information on the mabnahmen regarding the corona pandemic can be found on the official notice boards. The district office points out that there may be considerable delays in the collection of bulky mull. The garbage cans are emptied regularly.